We all have our favourite books, but what are your top 5 reading?
What are the top five books you can think of that you always go back to reading?
Mine would be:
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien (technically it’s one book!)
- After Dark by Haruki Murakami
- More Than This by Patrick Ness
- Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
All five of these books have influenced me in quite a large way, either growing up or as a person. I always struggle to think of my top five favourite books as they change quite frequently. For example, if you’d asked me maybe ten years ago, Harry Potter would have been on that list, too. And whilst Harry Potter was still an influence part of my reading, it’s not in my top five anymore. Maybe in ten years, my top 5 will have changed again.
What are your top 5 favourite books? Let me know in the comments!